Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So much for azure moonlight!

It probably would be a good idea to write in the moonlight since, well, I called my blog Azure Moonbeams etcetera... But in all honesty, unlike some, I am no night owl. I just don't sit up all night.

Well, sometimes I do. Wake up at three or four in the morning. Wake up when Husband goes to bed, or when Cecilia wakes up, and then if the lights are on downstairs and I have to get up to switch them off, you bet I can't go back to sleep.

So, then, what do I do? Nothing productive, like working on my studies. Rather, I check out the message boards to which I am addicted. I have grown tired of one, so I am down to one now. Or occasionally play games online. Like the fun word game Bookworm, from Shockwave. But what I don't do, is blog! I used to, you know, when I were younger I kept a journal. OK, so it wasn't a blog, because nobody knew that a thing like the Internet even existed. (It apparently did, though. But not like now.) Maybe I should go back to writing in the wee hours.

Check back in a while and see...

No comments: