Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's tomorrow and I haven't........

Tomorrow is MJ's 5th birthday. It's not like I almost forgot completely, but I did forget to invite guests for his birthday party. I did forget to send in a picture to the local paper. If this wasn't enough, I have forgotten to gift-wrap his present, and if it hadn't been for the fact that Sven bought him his present on sale several months ago, I probably would have forgotten to buy him one, too. No, I can't wrap it now, because I have also forgotten to buy wrapping paper. But thankfully, there is at least a birthday present in the house. Never mind the lack of wrapping...

I have to bake a cake. I like baking cakes. No, correction: I like decorating cakes. And I like eating them. I don't particularly like baking them. But that has to be done. Unfortunately, my kitchen is a mess. Everything is a mess. I am a mess. I've got the blues, and although I have heard rumours that there do in fact exist people who do more houswork when they're depressed, I am not one of them. I have doubts as to the validity of their existance, to be quite honest.

Five years since my pudgy little baby boy was born! Time flies. And since he is getting older, so am I. Now that is a thought I so do not want to entertain. Getting old and gray-haired and still doesn't know what to do with my life. Regretting everything both done and undone. Yeah, you can see that I have a black cloud over my head today, can't you?

Hey, Black Rain Cloud, don't rain in my batter, OK ?

No comments: